Drager Evita XL Ventilator
Drager Evita XL Ventilator
Product Code : Drager-Evita-XL
Drager Evita XL Ventilator Features
The Drager Evita ventilator is a feature-rich design that helps caregiver deliver comprehensive, optimal ventilation Ã¢â¬â from implementation to the weaning process. The monitor responds quickly to individual patient requirements and ventilation situations for increased patient comfort and safety.
The Drager Evita ventilator offers mask ventilation with NIV plus, which in many cases reduces the need for intubation. When intubation is necessary, the ventilatorÃ¢â¬â¢s integrated CO2 monitoring helps caregivers ensure correct placement and metabolic stability. Select workflow support functions, including routine O2 suction or automatic P0.1 measurement, can also simplify clinical routines. A unique trolley system allows staff to easily maneuver the Drager Evita ventilator throughout the care facility.
- Versatile unit responds quickly to individual patient requirements and changing ventilation situations.
- Mask ventilation with NIV plus available in all modes with comprehensive monitoring and alarm adaptation.
- Integrated CO2 monitoring helps verify correct intubation and metabolic stability.
- Lung protection package offers low flow P/V maneuver to identify optimal-PEEP and pressure settings for lung protective ventilation.
- Open breathing system with AutoFlowÂ® or PCV+ allows spontaneous breathing in all ventilation modes.
- Workflow support functions streamline clinical routines.
- NeoFlow offers flow measurement at the Y-piece for fast response to patient triggering, leakage adaptation, and precise volume delivery for neonates.
- SmartCareÂ® / PS automated weaning system provides continuous vigilance for opportunities to reduce the level of ventilator support.
- Automatic tube compensation supports respiratory independence during the weaning process.
- Open breathing system with Mandatory Minute Ventilation ensures that patients, from neonates to adults, will receive the set minute volume, regardless of the spontaneous breathing level.
- Maneuverable trolley for movement throughout care facility.
Drager Evita XL Specifications
- Dimensions: 20.9Ã¢â¬Â (530 mm) W x 12.4 (315 mm) H x 17.7Ã¢â¬Â(450 mm) without trolley
- Screen: 15Ã¢â¬Â (381 mm) TFT color touch-screen
- Weight: Approx. 64 lbs (50 kg) basic unit
- Mains power connection: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 to 30 V DC
- Power consumption: Approx. 125 W
- Gas supply operating pressure: O2 air: 2.7 to 6 bar / 30 to 87 PSI
- Valve response time (T0 Ã¢â¬Â¦ 90): Ã¢â°Â¤ 5 ms
- Control principle: Time cycled, volume constant, pressure controlled
- Safety relief valve: 100 mbar / mcH2O
- Leakage and hose system compensation compliance: Automatic
- Max. flow for pressure support and spontaneous breathing: 180 L/min