|Home||» Products||» ICU Equipment||» BiPAP Machine|
BiPAP is a method of breathing support that is often used to treat central sleep and central sleep (both
OSA and CSA), but itÃ¢â¬â¢s not used for life support. Many of the components of a BiPAP machine are the same as the
standard CPAP machine.
It can provide the correct airway pressure to prevent or even correct disordered breathing such as all kinds of sleep
, hypopnea, air flow restrictions, COPD and snoring.
Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) with EPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief ) offers the ultimate in sleep
therapy comfort. It combines auto adjusting pressure delivery with the breath-by-breath pressure relief for most
natural sleep therapy. It also can provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in the
hospital or home.
1. More than 20hrs real time data and more than 1 year used records can be saved.
2. Showing airflow and pressure waves on screen.
3. SD card for data communication.
4. Combined smart technologies.
5. Contemporary and stylish design for bedroom appeal.
6. EPR(expiratory pressure relief).
7. Auto-Leak Compensation.
8. Auto-Altitude compensation.
9. Alarm for cut down the power.
10. Independent airflow channel.
11. Huge display, 2.8Ã¢â¬Â TFT Screen, show airflow and pressure on screen.
12. Parameters lock: all the parameters cannot be changed after setting