Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) is the small computerized device, made to examine the heart rhythms. Also, it is used to provide the shock required for the process of defibrillation. It is made to shock only when VF is being sensed. This is utilized to restore the normal heartbeat by transmitting the electric pulse as well as shock to the heart. Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) is used for the prevention as well as correction of the conditions, known as arrhythmia.
- Special Impendance compensation technology
- Unique human body resistance measurement
- Reliable design for data security
Reliable Technology for Life Saving
- Every Year SAC (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) threats lives of millions of people globally. it can
- happen to anyone at any time. an easy operation and reliable technology is vital for life
- saving. We are always ready. for every brilliant life in the world.
Automated External Difibrillator
- (Automated External Difibrillator) a professional biphasic defibrillator is
- lightweight and compact size design and can be used in different situations, which is always
- ready for life saving.
- Waveform : biphasic Truncated exponential
- Mode : adult mode and optional pediatric mode
- Prompts : voice prompts in the whole process
- Particle and water Ingress : IPSS Battery installed)
- Data transmission by infrared adapter
- Daily and monthly self-test.