Price: 5000-8000 USD ($)
Shorya Product Introduction
The Shorya is a critical care ventilator suitable for intra-hospital transport and sub-acute care of infants, children and adults. The VG60 combines the advantages of a flexible non-invasive ventilator with a fully featured invasive ventilator. It has comprehensive functionality and a user-friendly design. The Shorya’s internal turbine provides needed air pressure along with low-noise functionality.
There are 3 main features that are important to discuss in order to provide a clearer understanding of the VG60.
• Optimized patient-ventilator synchrony
• The Shorya applies intelligent leak compensation technology, which allows the device to achieve a 60 L/min capacity, auto-detect and adjust leak compensation. Thus, any leak during NIV can be accurately compensated.
• Advanced trigger techniques enhance sensitivity and avoid spurious triggering
• Smart ventilation modes—PRVC auto adjusts the pressure support level to achieve the target tidal volume, thus enhancing lung-protection
• Cost-effective solutions
The Shorya aims to give the optimized performance with the lowest user cost.
• Patented, autoclavable, heated exhalation valve
• Built-in flow sensor, non-consumable design
• Upgradable ventilation system software, with USB ports
• Multi-parameter monitoring
• Comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring—including compliance, airway resistance, PEEPi and time constant
• RSBI & WOB provide accurate reference for weaning
• Three waveforms & three loops provide a continuous monitoring of the patient’s condition