Back to top
- The ability to preset parameters in all modes of operation
- Powerful HFO with active expiration to cover a wide range of patients
- Full colour, total touch-screen operation
- Integral flow monitoring measuring lung mechanics and displaying of loops and waveforms
- Trending of measured parameters
- Standard patient circuit for all modes including HFO
- Unique, patented valveless technology
- Integral battery with up to 60 minutes operating capability
- Software based, allowing for upgrading to versions with new or improved functions
- Very quiet operation HFOV, yet with the performance to successfully provide HFO to both the smallest pre-terms and the largest infants.
- Same patient circuit is used for conventional and HFO ventilation, minimising risk of lung de-recruitment.
- Proximal Hot Wire flow sensor technology ensures sensitivity to even the tiniest of patient breathing efforts, and control of tidal volumes as small as 2ml.
- Volume targeting capability to limit and monitor delivered tidal volumes as part of the Lung Protective Strategy.
- Colour display of respiratory waveforms and key respiratory parameters, in addition to 24 hour trending data.
- Simple upgrade capability to keep up to date with latest software and modality enhancements.
- Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to train, easy to clean.
Other Products in 'Patient Ventilators' category