The Puritan-Bennett LP10 is a highly portable, dependable, comprehensive ventilator designed to enable smooth transition from critical care ventilation. The LP10's extensive features and portability provide the flexibility to meet a broad range of ventilation and patient needs.
- Pressure control for pressure-limited, time-cycled ventilation
- Decreased internal resistance reduces breathing effort in SIMV mode
- Continuous low-maintenance operation with minimal supervision
- Internal and external battery provides convenience and security
- Expanded alarms and printer or digital display output ensure reliable ventilator monitoring for pediatric or adult patients.