Shorya Product Introduction
The Shorya is a critical care ventilator suitable for intra-hospital transport and sub-acute care of infants, children and adults. The VG60 combines the advantages of a flexible non-invasive ventilator with a fully featured invasive ventilator. It has comprehensive functionality and a user-friendly design. The Shorya,s internal turbine provides needed air pressure along with low-noise functionality.
There are 3 main features that are important to discuss in order to provide a clearer understanding of the VG60.
- Optimized patient-ventilatorsynchrony
- The Shorya applies intelligent leak compensation technology, which allows the device to achieve a 60 L/min capacity, auto-detect and adjust leak compensation. Thus, any leak during NIV can be accurately compensated.
- Advanced trigger techniques enhance sensitivity and avoid spurious triggering
- Smart ventilation modes PRVC auto adjust sthepres sure support level to achieve the target tidal volume, thus enhancinglung-protection
The Shorya aims to give the optimized performance with the lowest user cost.
- Patented, auto clavable, heated exhalation valve
- Built-in flow sensor, non-consumable design
- Up gradable ventilation system software, with USB ports
- Multi-parameter monitoring
- Comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring including compliance,airway resistance, PEEPi and time constant
- RSBI & WOB provide accurate reference forweaning
- Three waveforms & three loops provide a continuous monitoring of the patient s condition